The average college student, in particular, is probably operating at only 20-30% of their capacity, and I’m referring to their social life in addition to academics. Most people are completely unaware of just how poor they are at time management until some “overachiever” enters their lives and makes them look bad by comparison.
Uncategorized  ↑
- 2016-12-19 Michael Eckerman Shares 5 Essential Time Management Tips
- 2016-11-25 Michael Eckerman Share Tips on Over Consumption
- 2016-10-14 Michael Eckerman Shares The Art of Living Consciously
- 2016-09-28 Michael Eckerman Shares 3 Tips for Good Time Management
- 2016-08-01 Michael Eckerman shares tips for balancing your life